..................................................About:..................................................
Hy Everybody,
I am Asfaqur Rahman ( Nick Name:- Rakhin Babu ) from Bogura, Rajshahi, Bangladesh. I am a student of Computer Science & Engineering at the Public University of Bangladesh. I am very interested in my studies at CSE and I want to make myself a good Computer engineer in the world for this I have been working very hard. with learning my listen, I want to share my new experience with all of you for that's I have created this Blog. with the time, I will share my new experience in detail in this blog.

I will share my New experience On:-
>Computer Problems
>Circuit Problems
>Programming 
>Etc On Technology

and also I am a writer of "Poem & Novel " in Bangla. I always write on human life to find out the happiness "How to live a happy life in the family and outside the family." you can read any poem or Novel by accessing "My written story" button.

........................................Photo Gallery........................................

--------------------------

Comments